Job ID | 14
Take your career to the next level by joining this leading national firm.
Our client, a global & well-known business in its field, provides trustee and administration services in an international environment. With offices spanning from Hong Kong to London, they pride themselves in the quality of service they provide to wealthy individuals and their families. Due to continuous expansion and growth, they are now seeking a Trust Administrator to work fulltime in their dynamic Malta offices.
- Responsible for the administrative duties of an existing portfolio of international clients.
- Liaise with clients, professional advisors and other third parties.
- Day-to-day management and oversight of a portfolio of trusts in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and the terms of governing instruments.
- Ensuring all client assets are correctly identified, allocated, protected and under full custody and control
- Review of relevant trust documentation
- Be part and work within a young and highly qualified team
- Training and ongoing development will be provided.
- Relevant knowledge of international companies or trusts will be an asset and preferably with some banking and finance experience
- Any previous administrative experience (within a finance or corporate environment)
- Candidates with a relevant degree considered highly advantageous
- Acute time management skills, strong organizational skills, the ability to manage deadlines and multi-task
- Self motivated with the ability to work autonomously, self-organize the work-flow, attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in English language
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- Email: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “ Trust Administrator– Job ID #14” in title of email)
- Call: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 99 5648