Our client, one of the leading firms of Cyprus, is a legal practice focussing in the areas of corporate, commercial, shipping, banking, insurance, real estate, tax, trust, IP law and migration and neutralization law. Working with a well-established partner, this role would be suitable for a polished & driven professional, looking to progress their career in a firm that will support you in achieving your career objectives in a collegiate and friendly environment.
- Preparation and application of company formation – registering companies in Cyprus and other foreign jurisdictions;
- Preparation of documentation effecting changes in the companies’ structure;
- Record keeping and administrations – including minutes of meetings, communication with members, directors etc all company records;
- Communication with clients on a daily basis and dealing with their everyday needs and corporate administration affairs;
- Co-ordinating jobs within other departments of the Firm;
- Preparing Power of Attorney, Resolutions, Minutes, Trust Deeds, Indemnity letters and other various corporate documents;
- Preparing and filing documents with the Registrar of Companies, liaising with solicitors and other intermediaries and comply with the firm’s procedures and the relevant Law and regulations;
- Reviewing companies files and preparing all the necessary documents;
- Communication with local and foreign banks and preparation of applications regarding the opening of bank accounts and subsequent maintenance;
- Maintaining of the statutory records and ensuring that the client companies meet all legal obligations;
- Reviewing of KYC due diligence to comply with the firm’s procedures and the relevant Law and regulations;
- University Degree or Diploma
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a corporate administrative role
- Knowledge of corporate law and regulation.
- Excellent English and Greek written and verbal communication skills (must be fluent in both)
- Skills in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel etc
- Professional, team-player and proactive
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- Email: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “ Corporate Administrator – Job ID#49” in title of email)
- Call: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995648