Our client, one of the leading firms of Cyprus, is a legal practice focussing in the areas of corporate, commercial, shipping, banking, insurance, real estate, tax, trust, IP law and migration and neutralization law. Working with a well-established partner, this role would be suitable for a polished & driven professional, looking to progress their career in a firm that will support you in achieving your career objectives in a collegiate and friendly environment.
- Supervise and guide the company’s compliance policies and regulatory reporting
- Assisting to develop and oversee internal compliance control procedures in line with regulatory requirements and company’s standards
- Analyzing changes in the Laws and regulations, keeping the Company’s Internal Operations Manual up to date and monitoring implementation
- Overviewing and monitoring the Anti-Money Laundering processes and procedures
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining adequate risk management policies and procedures
- Identification of the risks relating to the firm’s activities, processes, and systems
- Preparing the required notifications reports to the regulatory authorities
- Any other Ad-hoc activities not listed above, that may occur on an as and when basis.
- University Degree in Law, Business, Economics or any other relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of Compliance, AML
- Approved and able to act as AML officer
- Excellent command of Greek & English – both written and verbal
- Ability to interact with all departments.
- Can-do attitude and self-motivated approach!
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- Email: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “ Compliance Officer – Job ID#50” in title of email)
- Call: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995648