Our client, working closely with Staffnode Recruitment, is renown and well-respected leader in the FinTech/Payments space. They are a fully licensed provider, offering market-leading payment solutions to their top of the range clients. Constantly evolving, they are seeking like-minded individuals who are about their work and have a can-do attitude.
- Coordination with Customers and Introducers of Business to collect due diligence documents.
- Collaborating with Applicants and Introducers of Business.
- Assessment of a Customer Profile against the EMI’s Customer’s Acceptance Principles.
- Customer relationship management.
- Liaising with other departments of the EMI to ensure that preapproval conditions are met.
- Adhering to all internal policies and procedures, corporate security policies, regulatory guidance, industry service standards and code of conduct.
- Demonstrating a positive attitude, adaptability, flexibility and punctuality.
- Answering incoming calls and replying to emails from prospective and existing customers in relation to the products and services offered.
- Following up customers’ requests that cannot be answered immediately and conducting the necessary internal investigations.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Handling of the day-to-day customer onboarding operations.
- Identifying areas of operational and AML risk.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Previous experience in financial services is an asset.
- Able to communicate well in English.
- Team player and motivated
- Remote working! Office to be set up within a few months – flexible work arrangements
- Work for a global powerhouse – obtain great work experience from senior international professionals
- Definite career progression and bonus/incentives based on performance
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “ Compliance/ Back Office – Job ID #118” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995 648