Our client, working exclusively with Staffnode Recruitment, is a fast-growing and innovative Payments/Technology solution provider – handling any scale of processing required by businesses. As their growth trajectory increases they are seeking to appoint an ambitious, hands-on, growth minded Chief Technology Officer to lead their information and technology strategies and customer facing platforms.
- Provide strong daily inspiration, leadership, and management to the technology teams, including recruitment, employee training and development, and performance management.
- Define, architect, and execute the organizational and infrastructure plan required to fulfill the company’s business and technology strategies.
- Supervise all functional areas of technology including software design and development, enterprise architecture, quality assurance and testing, production operations and technical support, network and systems administration, and information security management.
- Grow and scale the team by recruiting world-class technical talent as needed. Create and foster an environment conducive to innovation, high productivity, and high quality.
- Provide high-level leadership to development projects that improve the functionality, reliability, scalability, and security of the company’s applications and systems.
- Drive a software development lifecycle process and culture that ensures the appropriate balance in which quality products are produced in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ensure sound architectural designs are employed and advocate for best practices and processes.
- Create a strong internal culture to manage technology projects with accurate time estimates, adherence to deadlines, and strong communication to stakeholders.
- Oversee the technology organization’s information security, disaster recovery, and business continuity.
- Work in partnership with internal functional teams as a technology partner in forwarding business
- Provide input to annual budget exercises, and manage organizational spending to set budgets.
- Assist the senior management team in crafting the Company’s holistic growth and organizational
- management strategies.
- Deliver the highest level of service to both internal and external constituents.
- Proven dynamic leader of a high-growth technology organization. Payments experience a major plus.
- 10+ years’ experience in software design and development, preferably in a SaaS or web-based environment
- 5+ years’ management of technical teams, including responsibilities for hiring, management, resource allocation, and budgeting.
- Deep knowledge of Java, Oracle, Apex, Web services and related technologies.
- Strong familiarity with information security, risk management, and payments industry compliance requirements.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment and interact with partners and customers directly.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed, with top-notch interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related discipline. Master’s degree in one of these fields is a
- Autonomous, strategic and leadership role.
- Join a company that rewards authenticity and supports energy with a passion.
- Opportunity to help develop other projects of Group.
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL | Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “CTO – Job ID #112” in title of email)
- CALL | +357 25 221 437 or +357 99 995 648