Our client, working closely with Staffnode Recruitment, is a leading global media and advertising platform – using technologies designed for high traffic, high risk and high online properties. They have large teams of skilled and like-minded professionals, and pride themselves with low staff turnover to date. They are currently seeking a dynamic professional to join their family-like team!
- Operating in an Agile environment, the successful candidate will collaborate with project managers, technical leads and subject matter experts to develop, maintain and support the applications that support end clients’ needs.
- Work with the latest technologies in the company’s efforts to modernise a client’s existing e-commerce and content delivery platform
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Successful candidate must possess the following experience/knowledge/skills
- React including new features (e.g. Hooks)
- Knowledge of integrating REST API’s
- Attention to detail when following mock-ups
- Development experience in C# (.Net Core/ASP.Net)
- Demonstrate a high level of English language skills and effective communication techniques
- Team player who is organised, motivated and proactive
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- 13th month salary
- €100 per month in lieu of benefits
- Successful international business – with great working environment and perks!
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “ React Developer- Job ID #114” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995 648