Our client, working exclusively with Staffnode Recruitment, is an international online gaming business. Putting their mark in the Cyprus market, this innovative business has a passion for developing smart technologies to best fit their clients. Their business offers guaranteed career progression, working with world-class experts, as they embark on an exciting new chapter!
- Monitoring and assessing the level of compliance risk the Company faces
- Producing and submitting periodic compliance, AML and risk reports to the company’s regulator
- Monitoring the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures and procedures of the Company drafting written reports
- Developing and enforcing adequate policies and procedures in order to meet the compliance requirements of CySEC and other applicable rules and regulations
- Receiving and following up Client complaints or grievances and filing these complaints or grievances
- Monitoring anti-money laundering policies and procedures of the company as required by the company’s regulators.
- Performing regular monitoring to ensure that standards are adhered
- Overseeing corrective action of any compliance violations identified in review, audits and/or exams
- Working with all the departments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Developing compliance training materials and performing on-going training to employees
- Providing advice and guidance to employees as appropriate on money laundering matters
- Supporting the company’s software systems utilized to ensure compliance
- Conducting internal compliance audits
- Respond correctly and timely submit to CySEC the monthly prevention statement and provide the necessary explanation to the appropriate employees of the Company for its completion
- Liaising with all relevant business and support areas within the Company.
- Bachelor degree of Law, Finance or Economics
- Strong regulatory Compliance Experience with Cysec
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a relevant position is a must
- Attention to detail and able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent English both oral and written
- Holding of CySEC certificate is a must
- Work within a dynamic, international firm!
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills & performance
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “Head of Compliance – Job ID #97 ” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 99 5648