Our client, working closely with Staffnode Recruitment, is an international driving force – with close to 150 staff members, and over 20 years’ of director industry experience. They are licensed administrative service providers based in Nicosia, focusing on innovative corporate, compliance/legal and accounting solutions. Keen on expanding their team, with likeminded individuals that possess strong work-ethic and demonstrate initiative – there’s never been a better time to join.
- Implementing the Company’s compliance monitoring program
- Performing the due diligence on new Clients, review and verification of received documentation
- Periodically evaluate existing Clients according to established policies and procedures;
- Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and that the files and risk assessments are current and up to date.
- Previous experience in similar role considered advantage
- Fluency in English.
- University degree will be considered an advantage.
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi task and work to strict deadlines.
- Eminent business with worldwide exposure
- Yearly bonus
- Career progression to move up the corporate ladder
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “Junior Compliance Assistant – Job ID #116” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995 648