Operating for almost 50 years, our client is now recognised as one of the leading Accounting, Auditing, Tax and Business advisors in Cyprus. The business has a wide range international clientele, both listed companies in international stock exchanges as well as private companies. One of the key differentiators of this business is their working culture! Their team collaboration is second to none, and have very low staff turnover. They truly value their people, and work hard to make sure that every day in the office is a good one.
- Preparation of legal documents regarding the incorporation of companies
- Communication with the Registrar of Companies, lawyers and other institutions on a daily basis
- Responsible for the incorporated company’s secretarial duties such as preparation of minutes, resolutions, POAs and director’s reports
- Preparation of all relevant documentation necessary for the opening of companies’ bank accounts
- Communication with clients on a daily basis in order to accommodate their legal administration needs
- Fluent in English – Greek language skills would be an advantage
- Ideally 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attitude to fit in their awesome team!
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- Email: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “ Junior Corporate Administrator – Job ID #83” in title of email)
- Call: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 99 5648