Our client, a Group of companies that offer Maltese back-office, bookkeeping and corporate administration services to a world-wide client base including local support for jurisdictions including Malta, Canada, UK etc. Fully licensed by the MFSA specialising in trust formation and administration, they are a well-known name within the market.
Now seeking to hire a Compliance Manager – this role would suit a strong compliance professional that has the ability and confidence to provide guidance and support across the business, including communicating and working closely with the Managing Director and Corporate Managers.
- Day to day management of the compliance program in line with legislation and regulations.
- Attendance and minute taking of Risk Management Committee Meetings
- Keep close of all relevant laws and regulations and their development including all compliance matters.
- Review and oversee or maintain all necessary registers.
- Develop, initiate, maintain, revise and monitor policies and procedures in accordance with the AML-ATF, CSP and Trust regulations
- Manage other staff members of the compliance team
- A minimum of a relevant degree level education and/or a professional qualification together with a minimum of three years relevant work experience
- Sound knowledge of AML-ATF legislation and compliance procedures
- Experience with Malta’s (and/or other common law jurisdictions) legislation covering compliance, corporate, tax and trust
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Versatile and flexible attitude with the ability to communicate well with all levels of management and staff
- Well organised with exceptional attention to detail
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “ Compliance Manager- Job ID 41” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995648