Our client, working closely with Staffnode Recruitment, is a leading licensed financial markets Forex business based in Limassol, Cyprus. This well-known business specialises in banking, currency trading, e-trading and technology innovation. They provide to their clients state-of-the-art trading platforms, along with excellent customer service. Currently expanding their team, they are looking to hire professionals with initiative, drive and a friendly personality to join their close-knit team.
- Liaising with all relevant business and supporting areas within the Company.
- Drafting, amending and implementing Company`s policies and procedures in order to prevent and / or manage regulatory violations and to ensure that all compliance related systems and controls are at place.
- On-going monitoring of the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures and procedures of the Company.
- Advising and assisting the relevant persons responsible for carrying out the administration services to be in compliance with the Law.
- Drafting written reports to the Senior Management and the Board making recommendations and indicating in particular whether the appropriate remedial measures have been taken in the event of any deficiencies, at least annually.
- Working on related changes to the Company’s documentation.
- Training and educating the staff of the Company in respect with the compliance function according to the Law.
- Ensuring that the Executive Directors or other hierarchically higher officers do not exercise inappropriate influence over the way in which a relevant person carries out the provision of ancillary services.
- Ensuring that all employees will have the ability to identify cases of potential conflicts of interest.
- Deciding whether to allow or not a transaction by notifying Clients, after being informed by members of the staff of a potential conflict of interest situation.
- Disclosing to Clients or potential Clients of the general nature and any potentially present conflicts of interest.
- Keeping records regarding conflict of interest situations, where relevant.
- Ensuring that all relevant information is included in the Company’s outsourcing agreements.
- Keep updated with relevant regulatory developments so as to evolve best practices in compliance control.
- Direct communication with competent authorities.
- Previous experience in a Compliance role
- University Degree in Law or other relevant business field
- CySEC Advanced Certificate
- Proficiency in English – excellent written and verbal skills
- High ability to analyze and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal, social and conviction skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a highly committed and friendly personality
- Career development in a professional and fast-growing industry
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- 13th salary
- Medical insurance
- Corporate events, fun activities & close-knit team!
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “Senior Compliance Officer- Job ID #76” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995648