Staffnode Recruitment are working closely with our client, an established global consultancy business who are seeking to recruit for a Personal Assistant to join their team. This position will report directly to the CEO of the business and will require a positive, highly-organized and capable professional with exceptional English skills. This vacancy is currently a Full-Time position – however can be reduced to 30 hours a week for the right candidate.
- Act as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls, manage and maintain the CEO’s diary, documents etc.
- Answer phone calls, arrange meetings when necessary.
- Filing, printing and scanning of documents.
- Book flights and hotels when necessary for CEO
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing
- Attend meetings and organize where necessary.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude.
- Previous demonstrated work experience within a relevant role (1-2 years)
- Excellent written and verbal English Skills
- Highly analytical, organized with an ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Experienced in Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to communicate to stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrate the highest degree of professionalism, ethics, quality and integrity.
- Polite and professional written and verbal communication skills
- 13th salaries, and yearly performance reviews
- Work directly with CEO of business
- International company with long-standing history
- Reduced hours!
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- Email: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “Personal Assistant – Job ID #78” in title of email)
- Call: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 99 5648