An exciting opportunity has arisen at a prominent business! Our client is a global payment services provider and FinTech power house, operating successfully for over 20 years. This business is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make this happen, they are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture that encourages authenticity. Currently undergoing a very exciting a new phase within the business – this is definitely the time to apply!
- This is a key role – that will ensure governance processes are properly designed and are functioning effectively
- Report directly to the Director and CEO on relevant matters
- New project within the business, essentially setting up a team!
- Follow all regulatory changes relevant to the industry, provide analysis of the changes and communicate it effectively across departments
- Provide day to day advice and guidance on compliance matters
- Take responsibility for implementation of compliance policies, procedures and framework
- Prepare and execute the annual Compliance Monitoring Plan (regulatory reporting, sampling & returns)
- Liaise with Regulators as required
- Perform compliance risk assessment processes to detect any gaps or inconsistencies
- Must be approved by the MFSA
- At least 5 years’ experience within a Compliance role and have had exposure to dealing with confidence with Regulators.
- Banking/Finance, Financial Services, FinTech experience considered advantageous
- Educated to degree level and a suitable relevant qualification in Compliance
- Assertive leadership skills and capability to lead change and make independent judgment and make decisions.
- Proven analytical and reporting skills together with the ability to support decisions with sound reasoning.
- Interpersonal skills, with a broad mindset and ability to make friendly connections at all levels
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- Email: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “ Head of Compliance- Job ID #37 in title of email)
- Call: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 99 5648