Our client, working closely with Staffnode Recruitment, is a FinTech powerhouse! This business offers a comprehensive set of products and solutions, within a large range of online verticals. These industries range from payments, lending, DevOps, education etc. Operating with sophisticated methodologies and teams, they are now looking to hire a dynamic like-minded individual.
- Analysing data from multiple different sources (media platforms, marketing campaigns, websites, emails, mobile,)
- Campaign, optimizations
- A/B testing
- User behaviour analysis
- Creating reports for different stakeholders
- Responsible for insights, data interpretation and result analysis, after using statistical reporting systems.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of data collection procedures to update corporate analytics and reporting systems.
- Processing, filtering, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data analysis after reviewing specific guidelines and KPIs, ensuring the services are delivered timely and to the highest quality standards.
- Work close with management team to provide expertise consultation on system’s efficiency and needs of improvement.
- 5 years’ experience data analyst or related industry (preferred online)
- Experienced with relevant tools and software
- Experience in data mining for segmenting, designing and developing databases related to consumers’ experience optimization.
- Experience in collecting, organizing and analyzing data with a strong attention to detail and in an accurate manner.
- Proficient user of Excel (graphs, pivots, tables),
- SQL knowledge is a MUST
- MT4 knowledge (advantage)
- Strategic Thinking Mindset and problem-solving personality
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills (data visualization tools, BI Techniques)
- Experience in working with Tableau will consider an advantage
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Medical Insurance
- Exclusive Discount Card for several Services and products
- Discretionary Performance based Bonus/Performance-oriented and rewarding company culture
- Highly Motivated Environment
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “Data Analyst #105” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995 648