Our client, working closely with Staffnode Recruitment, is a FinTech powerhouse! This business offers a comprehensive set of products and solutions, within a large range of online verticals. These industries range from payments, lending, DevOps, education etc. Operating with sophisticated methodologies and teams, they are now looking to hire a dynamic like-minded individual.
- Develop customer communications strategy based on the philosophy of the brand across each step of the customer lifecycle stage
- Plan and execute rule base automatic campaigns such Email campaigns, SMS, chatbots, Telegram, etc.
- Improve acquisition, conversion and enhanced customer experience
- Work with CRM, email marketing platforms, website CMS communication tools and other digital communication channels
- Develop strategies and tactics for lead nurturing, conversion and retention
- Produce and evaluate reports with KPIs for email marketing
- Plan and execute customer and data segmentation
- Improve ROI on customer lifetime value via CRM and email marketing strategies
- Work closely with CRM developers to improve technical functionality for actionable customer insights
- Create and implement communication workflow diagram with automated triggers.
- Plan and Manage text based marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Computer Science or a related field.
- 3 years of marketing in an automation, operations and/or marketing campaigns management role.
- Solid experience executing automated marketing campaigns
- HTML experience preferred.
- Web marketing background highly desired.
- Solid business sense balanced with technical aptitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Service-oriented attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in FOREX, gaming or other high-risk industry will be an advantage
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Medical Insurance
- Exclusive Discount Card for several Services and products
- Discretionary Performance based Bonus/Performance-oriented and rewarding company culture
- Highly Motivated Environment
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “Email and CRM Marketing Officer #106” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995 648