Our client, working closely with Staffnode Recruitment, is a leading global media and advertising platform – using technologies designed for high traffic, high risk and high online properties. They have large teams of skilled and like-minded professionals, and pride themselves with low staff turnover to date. They are currently seeking a dynamic professional to join their family-like team!
- Create digital graphics and banners for online posting and advertising.
- Able to execute jobs in both print and digital format.
- Update and maintain corporate website.
- Design artwork for various marketing and promotional purposes, and for both online and onsite events.
- Maintain brand guidelines and ensure all creative output adheres to them.
- Knowledge of online (digital) marketing tools
- Social media knowledge
- More than 2 years’ experience in a similar design role.
- English language is a must.
- Needs to be organised, self-motivated, have good attention to detail, a flexible attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Good communication skills and the confidence to effectively communicate with peers and managers.
- Able to deliver projects within quick turnaround deadlines.
- Work independently and manage workload.
- Competitive remuneration package with performance bonus
- Modern & upmarket work environment
- Work in a global and very successful business
- Remote working options available!
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “Graphic Designer – Job ID #121” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995 648