Job ID | 12
- Supportive team based culture - Reputable business
Our client offers one-of-a-kind services within Malta, to both local and international businesses. Their differentiating factor is what sets them apart from competitors in the market. Specialised in the remote gaming and financial services sector, our client is committed to providing clients with an efficient and dependable service. Their working environment is a positive, focussed and fun – setting them apart from many similar businesses. This firm is now looking for a talented and experienced Corporate Services Administrator – or junior lawyer – who has exceptional English & Italian language skills!
- Attending client meeting and assisting with the on boarding processes of new clients
- The collection and verification of due diligence in accordance with KYC procedures.
- Incorporation of companies, overseeing all regulatory aspects related to the company’s business and assistance with ad-hoc corporate administration
- Provision of legal and/or corporate advice
- Involvement in the development of new service lines
- Assistance with opening of bank accounts
- Preparation and submission of annual returns
- Ongoing clients’ compliance
- Company Secretary duties
- Liaise with relevant authorities
- Law degree and previous relevant experience preferred, but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills – Italian & English
- Polished, polite and friendly professional
- Ability to build strong business relationships
- Positive attitude and a can-do approach encouraging positive team spirit
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- Email: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “ Corporate Services Admin – Job ID #12” in title of email)
- Call: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995648