Our client, working closely with Staffnode Recruitment, is a leading licensed financial markets Forex business based in Limassol, Cyprus. This well-known business specialises in banking, currency trading, e-trading and technology innovation. They provide to their clients state-of-the-art trading platforms, along with excellent customer service. Currently expanding their team, they are looking to hire professionals with initiative, drive and a friendly personality to join their close-knit team.
- Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities, develop and manage key client relationships amongst others
- Execute the business development strategy and implement tactical plans to help meet and exceed organizational expectations
- Maintain a strong development pipeline according to the company’s strategy
- Using existing relationships with clients to generate new business
- Keep up to date with the financial markets in a daily basis
- Follow the guidelines set by the compliance department with regards to processing client documentation according to Bermuda and Cysec requirements.
- A university degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or related field
- Previous experience in business development or sales within the financial sector
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals
- Excellent networking skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business
- Ability to work under pressure
- Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis
- Fluent in English spoken and written. Spanish or other languages would be an advantage.
- Career development in a professional and fast-growing industry
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- 13th salary
- Medical insurance
- Corporate events
- Free lunches and beverages in the office
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “Business Development Manager Job ID #101” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995 648