Our client is one of the largest online and customer focussed companies in Cyprus. This business provides tailored solutions to customers, and pride themselves on the quality service they provide. Due to their continued growth, they are now looking to expand their team. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a positive and supportive team. If you are driven and looking for the next step in your career, and want to work with a large and well-established business, this could be for you!
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objective.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven Account Manager experience in eCommerce / iGaming sectors, working ideally in the UK and other Western European markets.
- Solid experience with CRM Software
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Highly organised and methodical.
- Must be able to work under pressure in fast paced environment.
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to changing business requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across Departments and remote offices.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office tools.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Excellent work environment – amazing new offices & awesome facilities!
- Attractive remuneration package depending in experience and qualifications
- Annual Bonus
- Possibilities for internal growth
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “B2B Account Manager- Job ID #111” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995 648