Our client is an international business running successfully from Cyprus, Dubai, France and Ukraine. Their main operations are focussed on supply chain and export logistics of soft committees. With a small team operating from their offices in Nicosia, they are now looking to grow their team – global team comprises of 3,000+ employees! The role itself for an Audit and/or Banking professional, with some experience within Compliance ideally. This successful candidate must be experienced, proactive and self-motivated.
- Responsible for looking after an array of banks who are financing the business and providing them trading lines
- Submitting and handling all banking applications, correspondence and communications with various banks
- Assist in developing relationships with new and existing banks, obtain the relevant information required to open accounts, develop the process and communicate to all related parties.
- Handling KYC procedures
- Manage multiple assignments, and report to management and executives
- Delegate responsibilities to junior staff members, training and overseeing completion of work
- 5+ years experience in an Audit position, Senior Banking position and/or Senior Compliance position
- University degree in Finance Management, Accounting, Business Administration or similar
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge particularly communicating with banks
- Russian language skills – not mandatory, but advantage
- Self-motivated, organized, team-player and attention to detail
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- Email: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “Senior Banking/Audit/Compliance Officer” #45 in title of email)
- Call: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995648