Our client, working closely with Staffnode Recruitment, is a FinTech powerhouse! This business offers a comprehensive set of products and solutions, within a large range of online verticals. These industries range from payments, lending, DevOps, education etc. Operating with sophisticated methodologies and teams, they are now looking to hire a dynamic like-minded individual.
- Experience in designing, collecting, planning, monitoring and executing in an accurate manner the closure procedure of all projects.
- Experience in organizing, supervising, coordinating and motivating Teams and Individuals by using continuous developmental leadership tools and skills.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered timely, efficiently and within the scope and budgetary objectives.
- Assess and evaluate each project performance outputs by setting appropriate KPIs and techniques in order to manage, verify and eliminate risks, changes and costs.
- Develop and implement necessary documentation, reports, charts and diagrams regarding each project to present its short or long term insights.
- Ensure all objectives and resources are effectively allocated according to each project needs.
- Establish, Manage and maintain relationships with all necessary bodies such us third parties/vendors/clients and/or stakeholders and employees.
- Perform additional duties as assigned and when necessary.
- 3 years of Previous Working experience as a Project Manager, Project Administrator, Project Coordinator or relevant, within the forex or online industry, is a must.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal in English Language (additional languages will consider advantageous).
- Experience in Jira or any other project management platform will be an advantage
- Strong Negotiation and Presentation Skills.
- Solid project management and multitasking skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Strategic and Analytical Thinking Mind-set, Problem solving and Result Oriented personality.
- Strong ability to Lead, Coach and Influence People and Teams.
- Excellent Managerial, Planning and Organizing Skills.
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Medical Insurance
- Exclusive Discount Card for several Services and products
- Discretionary Performance based Bonus/Performance-oriented and rewarding company culture
- Highly Motivated Environment
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “Project Manager – #103” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995 648