An exciting opportunity has arisen at a prominent business! Our client is a global payment services provider and FinTech power house, operating successfully for over 20 years. This business is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make this happen, they are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture that encourages authenticity. Currently undergoing a very exciting a new phase within the business – this is definitely the time to apply.
- Overall responsibility for network operations and maintenance of all systems to ensure compliance with CWIE guidelines.
- Overseeing all network operation changes and other submittals to ensure procedures and guidelines are followed and that changes are documented.
- Actively involved in projects led by the Architecture department and/or Network Services Management team.
- Report to the Project Management team when required.
- Strives for continuous improvement to ensure that the network infrastructure attains maximum performance, security and availability.
- Approving system testing and commissioning plans with internal support and security to ensure responsibilities are clarified, projects agreed and that decisions are clearly communicated.
- Overseeing technical and operational compliance of all networking systems to ensure that security measures are abided by and to optimise the efficiency of the network.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records to ensure that everything is recorded, profiles maintained and any maintenance carried out on servers / devices readily traceable, and to keep them running reliably.
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues to minimise downtime.
- Act as last line support function and provide assistance to other employees.
- Participate in on-call roster
- Utilize network management systems to monitor, diagnose, control, alert and measure performance of network.
- Degree preferred and/or CCNP certification and 4+ years of experience in Enterprise Networks.
- Experience with WAN enterprise hardware and solid understanding of Global Networks and Peering.
- Experience with system lifecycle management such as software/hardware upgrades from remote locations.
- Extensive knowledge of IPv6 and migration methods.
- Extensive knowledge of Routing Protocols, Switching, Security, VPN and MPLS.
- Extensive knowledge of HA and failover systems.
- Extensive knowledge of DDoS Protection systems.
- Working knowledge of VMWare NSX components.
- Strong business orientation with a demonstrated knowledge of the IT industry.
- Ability to communicate with and understand the needs of non-technical internal and external clients.
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “Network Engineer – #68) in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 99 5648