Our client, working closely with Staffnode Recruitment, is a leading licensed financial markets Forex business based in Limassol, Cyprus. This well-known business specialises in banking, currency trading, e-trading and technology innovation. They provide to their clients state-of-the-art trading platforms, along with excellent customer service. Currently expanding their team, they are looking to hire professionals with initiative, drive and a friendly personality to join their close-knit team.
- Develop and execute the brand and content strategy to share through all relevant channels
- Performance monitoring of campaigns and tracking results to maximise efficiency of campaigns
- Ensure that high-quality services are delivered effectively, efficiently and consistently and create campaign reviews and recommendations/learnings for future execution.
- Manage and monitor external agencies (e.g. SEO) to deliver exceptional results.
- Define KPIs, measurement, analytics and reporting methods to measure success.
- Enforce prudent approach to the regulatory framework and compliance as per the company policies, ethos and ethics and meet internal standards set by the relevant bodies without compromising on quality.
- Motivating and leading the team to work with genuine commitment and to achieve the specific targets of the business.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts to drive growth into new markets.
- Keeps up to date with the latest trends within the digital and social media landscape and carrying out competitor analysis to ensure competitiveness of the company strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related fields preferred
- Previous experience in the FX industry will be considered an advantage
- Up-to-date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in a team efficiently – team spirit is a must
- Leadership skills and high attention to detail.
- Career development in a professional and fast-growing industry
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- 13th salary
- Medical insurance
- Corporate events, fun activities & close-knit team!
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “Marketing Specialist, Job ID #72” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995648