Our client, working exclusively with Staffnode Recruitment, are leaders in international business solutions. Their collective experience spans the areas of global corporate and fiduciary structures including the provision of nominee and secretarial services. With very low staff turnover, this company truly maintains a family-like working environment.
- Manage the business Social Media platforms for the Group of companies
- Develop a social media strategy in line with brand tone and voice, set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement for each brand together
- Develop social media reach and distributions strategies
- Create and execute a social media calendar/comms plans across all SoMe platforms.
- Manage, budget and execute paid social media activities, social ads etc
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns on social media
- Previous experience in similar field – ideally 1-3 years
- Experience in social media marketing and/or PR with a proven ability to meet or exceed targets
- Have a solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms
- Have creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- Manage division, with future possibilities to manage team
- Responsible for Group of business
- Family-like working environment
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “ Digital Marketing/Social Media- Job ID #109” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995 648