Our client, working closely with Staffnode Recruitment, is a leading licensed financial markets Forex business based in Limassol, Cyprus. This well-known business specialises in banking, currency trading, e-trading and technology innovation. They provide to their clients state-of-the-art trading platforms, along with excellent customer service. Currently expanding their team, they are looking to hire professionals with initiative, drive and a friendly personality to join their close-knit team.
- Plan and execute user acquisition campaigns for mobile and desktop traffic
- Reach highest number of people with lowest-priced ads as possible
- Identify target audience for media campaigns and work with Management how best to communicate to that audience
- Analyze campaign metrics, build and use campaign reports and optimize where needed to improve performance and meet KPI goals
- Develop relationships and collaborations with media partners
- Monitor Buying Strategies
- Client reporting and budget management
- Research and utilize information from different industry sources
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media opportunities and be able to advise on new ways to bring leads
- Excellent hands on knowledge of performance media buying (buying on eCPM/CPM/CPC/CPI/CPA/Flat basis and optimizing towards KPI goals)
- Deep knowledge of paid acquisition channels alternative to SEM, SMM, inapp
- 2+ year media buying experience, in particular with non-conventional traffic channels such as push, native, teaser ads, cloaking, farming, affiliate networks, influencer marketing etc.
- Technical understanding of conversion tracking, including mobile, UA campaign setup and targeting, experience with mobile attribution platforms is a huge plus
- Confidence to work with budgets
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (advanced)
- English proficient (additional languages are considered a bonus)
- Highly motivated and strategic
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong multitasking skills
- Experience with advertising finance products
- Career development in a professional and fast-growing industry
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- 13th salary
- Medical insurance
- Corporate events, fun activities & close-knit team!
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “Digital Media Buyer – Job ID #69” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995648