Our client is a successful law firm in the area of commercial and corporate services. This business specialises in dealing with international clients, providing services such as consultation on business formation, international trust, banking services, investment funds, amongst many more. Operating successfully for approximately 20 years, they are now looking to expand their family-like business.
- Drafting, reviewing of commercial agreements and documentation.
- Drafting legal opinions and legal memos on corporate, commercial and contract law issues.
- Provide legal advice on corporate and/or commercial matters.
- Registration and de-registration of companies in various jurisdictions.
- Preparation and submission of documents with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies.
- Ensure compliance with AML legislation and carry out due diligence on clients.
- University degree in law and qualified Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- Excellent communication skills, including proficiency in computer packages, particularly Microsoft Office.
- Russian language skills – not essential, but considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Team player and cooperative attitude
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “Corporate Lawyer – Job ID #53” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995648