Our client, an international banking software company, is a well-known business listed on the stock exchange. Their services include e-money, payments and identity services – optimizing the online payment journey securely and seamlessly. This business is truly an innovative FinTech hub – providing solutions using the latest technology and international standard business systems. Due to rapid expansion, they are now looking to expand by hiring additional team members. The successful candidates will be supported with a team of very experienced developers and testers, with comprehensive initial and on-going training provided. The successful candidates will have autonomy over their work – and work within a collaborative, fun & agile environment.
- Define system design by analyzing business requirements
- Write or modify highly complex systems
- Observe, test, debug and correct faults in software
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data for new or existing systems
- Provide system support to clients
- Conduct research and analysis to support solution design
- Develop and produce documentation, including technical specifications, unit test scripts and API’s
- Participate as part of an on-call team roster to support our products.
- BEng, BSc or MSc in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 3+ years’ experience of hands-on software development, working real-time mission critical systems
- Excellent problem analysis, solving and debugging skills
- Strong coding skills in Java
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent written and spoken English
- Industry-leading business
- Proper training period provided – and ‘open-door’ continuous training thereafter
- Private health insurance and plan participation
- Work space perks: breakfast, coffees, lunch etc.
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- Email: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “ C++/Java Developers – Job ID #52” in title of email)
- Call: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995648