Jobs ID | 102
Our client, working closely with Staffnode Recruitment, is a leading global media and advertising platform – using technologies designed for high traffic, high risk and high online properties. They have large teams of skilled and like-minded professionals, and pride themselves with low staff turnover to date. They are currently seeking a dynamic professional to join their family-like team!
- Provide support to an online digital advertising platform at various levels, dependent on skills and previous experience.
- Monitoring of all aspects of the site to ensure compliance with the website User Agreement.
- Assisting with customer support through Help Centre and Live Chat.
- Verification and due diligence documentation.
- Processing transactions/payments and dealing with fraudulent activity.
- Entry-level role – no previous experience required
- Demonstrate a high level of English language skills and effective communication techniques
- An aptitude for understanding at using all Office apps (analysis of large datasets using Excel would be advantageous, but not essential).
- Team player who is organised, motivated and proactive
- Weekend / public holiday work required (on rotation) – no night time shifts!
- Full training is provided! No previous experience needed.
- Work in a global and very successful business
- Some flexibility with working hours provided. Also, whilst this role is office based, there is the ability to work from home on occasion.
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “Website Compliance Moderators – Job ID #102” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995 648