Our client, working closely with Staffnode Recruitment, is a leading global media and advertising platform – using technologies designed for high traffic, high risk and high online properties. They have large teams of skilled and like-minded professionals, and pride themselves with low staff turnover to date. They are currently seeking a dynamic professional to join their family-like team!
- You will be adept at working on customer problems in a metrics driven environment as well as an evangelist for your allocated product
- Own, develop, execute product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Continually iterate to ensure customer needs are met and that the product is appealing and engaging whilst remaining competitive
- Partner with key internal and external stakeholders to understand business requirements and success metrics for the product as well as communicate product vision and priorities.
- Lead development of new features from concept to growth through the whole product development lifecycle from research to ideation to prototyping to measuring and iterating
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team, consisting of Project Management, Software Development, Design, Product Marketing, Analysts and Research to build amazing experience for our customers.
- Manage pipeline of resources to ensure proper support and staffing for your product.
- Lead research, testing, metrics analysis, data insights and experimentation to inform decisions
- Understand customer pain points, assist in defining solutions and bring them to life
- A degree in the following subjects may be particularly useful:
- IT or Computer Science
- Business or Management
- Certification in any of the following:
- Working knowledge of Agile delivery methodologies, Microsoft Azure DevOps and JIRA would be most beneficial.
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Competitive remuneration package with performance bonus
- Modern & upmarket work environment
- Work in a global and very successful business
- Remote working options available!
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “Product Manager – Job ID #120” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995 648