Our client, working closely with Staffnode Recruitment, is a leading licensed financial markets Forex business based in Limassol, Cyprus. This well-known business specialises in banking, currency trading, e-trading and technology innovation. They provide to their clients state-of-the-art trading platforms, along with excellent customer service. Currently expanding their team, they are looking to hire professionals with initiative, drive and a friendly personality to join their close-knit team.
- Manage various IT and Organizational projects
- Successfully initiate/handle new IT projects
- Develop and communicating the project plan & constantly promoting effective interactions among all stakeholders
- Adopt and negotiate appropriate project scope needed to deliver the solution
- Identify and secure required key project resources and contributors
- Build or contribute to tools, techniques and methodology of the project delivery process
- Coordinate several projects in parallel including globally and internally distributed teams
- Previous experience in an IT Project Management role
- Experience in building up management and stakeholders interaction process
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Financial Markets and trading operations understanding as advantage
- English level upper-intermediate or higher, Russian language as advantage
- Highly organized, good time management skills and detailed orientated
- Great team-player who fits in awesome team!
- Career development in a professional and fast-growing industry
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- 13th salary
- Medical insurance
- Corporate events, fun activities & close-knit team!
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “IT Project Manager – Job ID #74” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995648