Our client is one of the largest online and customer focussed companies in Cyprus. This business provides tailored solutions to customers, and pride themselves on the quality service they provide. Due to their continued growth, they are now looking to expand their team. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a positive and supportive team. If you are driven and looking for the next step in your career, and want to work with a large and well-established business, this could be for you!
- Ensuring newly developed sites are fully responsive.
- Implementing, maintaining and optimizing Back-End functionality to support Front-End features.
- Implementing, maintaining and optimizing API for external and internal use.
- Implementing, maintaining and optimizing Admins for external and internal use.
- Researching new technologies to improve our current systems.
- Optimizing and maintaining current systems and sites.
- 2-7 years of working experience with PHP.
- Knowledge of security and data protection.
- Comfortable integrating back-end API’s with front-end frameworks via AJAX.
- Experience working with photoshop or any similar tool.
- Good knowledge of any relational SQL Database.
- A quick learner who is passionate about experience and takes initiative to self-teach when needed.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English.
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- Email: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “Full Stack Developer – Job ID #31” in title of email)
- Call: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 99 5648