Our client, working closely with Staffnode Recruitment, is a leading licensed financial markets Forex business based in Limassol, Cyprus. This well-known business specialises in banking, currency trading, e-trading and technology innovation. They provide to their clients state-of-the-art trading platforms, along with excellent customer service. Currently expanding their team, they are looking to hire professionals with initiative, drive and a friendly personality to join their close-knit team.
- Lead the development and evolution of the company’s platforms
- Work with other experts in order to ensure the company solutions are top shelf
- Writing tests to ensure code testability
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments, emerging technologies and services that may enhance the user experience
- Assist other departments with any queries related to PHP team responsibilities
- Confident knowledge and previous work experience in PHP development
- Experience in designing databases, optimizing queries, and using version control systems
- Proactive and efficient with strong testing skills
- English skills
- Russian language (ideal but definitely not essential)
- Strong organisational skills with high ability to multitask and prioritise
- Strong sense of attention to details
- Team-player to join close team!
- Career development in a professional and fast-growing industry
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- 13th salary
- Medical insurance
- Corporate events, fun activities & close-knit team!
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “Full Stack PHP Developer- Job ID #70” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995648