Our client is one of the largest online and customer focussed companies in Cyprus. This business provides tailored solutions to customers, and pride themselves on the quality service they provide. Due to their continued growth, they are now looking to expand their team. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a positive and supportive team. If you are driven and looking for the next step in your career, and want to work with a large and well-established business, this could be for you!
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviours like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.,) and database parameters
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Optimizing templates to ensure responsive behaviour for both mobile and desktop mail clients
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation and web analytics.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability and sender reputation.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS for e-mail template building
- A good understanding of parameters and parameterization to build and develop e-mail templates
- Knowledge of liquid language as used with Shopify is a plus but not a requirement.
- A good understanding of general logic to allow building segmentations
- Excellent command of the English language
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- Email: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “Email Marketing Coordinator – Job ID #32” in title of email)
- Call: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 99 5648