Our client is one of the largest online and customer focussed companies in Cyprus. This business provides tailored solutions to customers, and pride themselves on the quality service they provide. Due to their continued growth, they are now looking to expand their team. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a positive and supportive team. If you are driven and looking for the next step in your career, and want to work with a large and well-established business, this could be for you!
- Manage the production of CRM plans in accordance with Company’s planning process.
- You will strategize, communicate, execute, test, and evaluate various CRM projects
- You will report progress of your CRM efforts to the management and other departments
- Assist in prioritizing projects to ensure business critical deadlines are always met as a priority.
- Work closely with internal company departments to ensure alignment on communication and events performed globally.
- Plan and ensure CRM campaigns’ consistency, attractiveness, cost efficiency and alignment across company’s goals.
- Liaise frequently with the marketing, product, analytics and copywriter teams to design marketing initiatives and test new innovative ideas to increase the number and value of customers.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and legislations applied in the iGaming industry.
- Drive to own and execute projects together with an ambitious team.
- Hands-on, proactive, and ready perform other tasks as assigned when needed.
- Minimum 2-3 years of CRM experience in eCommerce / iGaming sectors, working ideally in the UK and other Western European markets.
- Experience working with R&D teams in implementing new features
- Understanding of customer relationship management theory and practice.
- Strong analytical skills, high proficiency in Excel and ability to track and report on CRM KPIs
- Ability to use customer data to segment and personalise content and offers.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, highly organised and methodical, with excellent attention to details.
- Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done
- Must be able to work under pressure in fast paced environment.
- ability to problem solve and adapt to changing business requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across Departments and remote offices.
- Previous exposure to project management within diverse teams.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office tools.
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “ CRM Manager, Job ID #62” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995648