Job ID | 13
Are you a Lawyer with drive, energy and passion? Then apply here!
Our client, one of the leading firms of Cyprus, is a legal practice focussing in the areas of corporate, commercial, shipping, banking, insurance, real estate, tax, trust, IP law and migration and neutralization law. Working with a well-established partner, this role would be suitable for a polished & driven professional, looking to progress their career in a firm that will support you in achieving your career objectives in a collegiate and friendly environment.
- Drafting legal documents including but not limited to: resolutions, minutes, power of attorneys etc;
- Drafting legal opinions and legal memos on corporate, commercial and contract law issues.
- Reviewing documents to be submitted to the Cyprus Registrar of companies, prepared by corporate administrators.
- Reviewing pledge/charge/debenture and other relevant agreements, ensuring that the relevant entries are made by the administrators in the internal records of the company and the Companies Registrar.
- Drafting and reviewing various types of agreements and contracts.
- Provide legal advice on corporate and/or commercial matters.
- Ensure compliance with AML legislation and carry out due diligence on transactions.
- Reviewing and commenting on transaction and/or legal documents from Cyprus law perspective.
- Communication with local and international banks and preparation of documentation for submission to banks.
- LLB University degree
- Banking & Finance legal specialisation considered advantageous
- 2+ years experience essential.
- Knowledge of corporate law and regulation.
- Excellent English and Greek written and verbal communication skills.
- Skills in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel etc.
- Proactive and professional approach
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- Email: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “ Corporate Lawyer – Job ID#13” in title of email)
- Call: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 97 898 098