Our client is one of the largest online and customer focussed companies in Cyprus. This business provides tailored solutions to customers, and pride themselves on the quality service they provide. Due to their continued growth, they are now looking to expand their team. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a positive and supportive team. If you are driven and looking for the next step in your career, and want to work with a large and well-established business, this could be for you!
- Own and manage the CRM communication program and content across the entire customer’s life cycle. This includes content writing and proofing across emails, sms, push notification as well as customer facing content imbedded in the casino platform itself.
- Create topical copy that will resonate with customers on the company website, blog and social media platforms whilst ensuring copy is engaging, compelling and on-brand, and catered for targeted audiences.
- Create SEO relevant content using keywords, META tags etc. Ensure all copy is SEO optimised to drive visibility on search engines
- Write game descriptions and reviews targeting seasonal and experienced customers alike.
- Create content at request for various promotions including competitions, tournaments, Mailers etc with a quick turnaround without compromising on quality.
- Lead blog activity, create new blogs around big winners, PR, general casino news, games etc.
- Create affiliate marketing content for affiliate channels, this could include reviews, news articles etc.
- Request content supporting creatives assets for all channels, these include hero banners, mailer images, blog content etc.
- Adhere to all gambling rules and regulations across all communication channels.
- Experience of working in a similar CRM or email marketing role.
- Exceptional writing communication skills with proven ability to translate ideas and tactical concepts into enticing, engaging and action motivating language.
- Ability to turn verbal brand guidelines into consistent tone of voice.
- Ability to brief, manage and implement small to medium marketing projects.
- Capable of working in a fast, ever-changing environment.
- Knowledge of HTML creation is an advantage but not a requirement.
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- Email: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “Copywriter – Job ID #33” in title of email)
- Call: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 99 5648