Our client, working exclusively with Staffnode Recruitment, is an international online gaming business. Putting their mark in the Cyprus market, this innovative business has a passion for developing smart technologies to best fit their clients. Their business offers guaranteed career progression, working with world-class experts, as they embark on an exciting new chapter!
- Report to the Directors of the Company and the Operation Manager
- Preparation of management report on behalf of the Customer Support team to the Directors and Operation Manager.
- To lead the Customer Support Team in delivering top-notch customer support so as to achieve the best possible customers’ experience.
- To create a Customer Support manual with all the operating procedures, goals, and objectives clearly defined, and in full compliance with internal policies.
- Work closely with the internal colleagues:
- Compliance Officer – to ensure all internal policies, National regulations, and GDPR policies are adhered to.
- Marketing Team
- Platform Provider – learn and understand the platform in order to troubleshoot customers’ issues, and also raise any issues directly to the platform provider e.g. bugs, system enhancements etc.
- To effectively implement and improve customer support procedures.
- To evaluate, motivate, coach and mentor the performance of the Customer Support team on a regular basis.
- Provide training and mentorship to new members of the Customer Support team.
- Supervise and be responsible for the daily operations of the Customer Support team.
- At least 3 years’ managerial experience in leading a customer support / service team, preferably in the online gaming or E-commerce environment.
- Experience in the sports betting industry is greatly desirable, but not essential
- Must be proficient in Greek and English (written and verbal).
- Display passion and proven ability to resolve customers’ issues
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive remuneration, career progression, and learning and development opportunities for the right candidate
- Fun and dynamic working environment
- Be part of the pioneer team in this new and exciting journey with the business
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “ Head of Customer Support – Job ID #87 ” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 99 5648