Our client, working closely with Staffnode Recruitment, is an international online FX broker – providing tradable instruments for both retail and institutional investors. Their key differentiating factor is their aim to create long term relationships with clients, as well as providing them with the necessary knowledge to excel in their activities.
- Manage, organize, supervise and coordinate the Accounting Department.
- Gather information from various sources and reconcile financial data for the calculation of monthly revenue and monthly net deposits.
- Planning and Implement the department’s internal regulations and procedures.
- Prepare management accounts and reports on monthly/quarterly /annual basis.
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT forms to local tax authorities.
- Manage and track the implementation of the annual budget and subsequently providing the necessary reports and insights to the company’s Board.
- Handle and oversee the company’s monthly payroll procedure.
- Manage the preparation of all relevant reports in order to liaise and comply with requirements set by internal and external auditors, regulatory authorities and all related governmental bodies.
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently with company’s departments.
- Communicate on a daily basis with local and global banking institutions.
- 3-5 years of previous working experience in a managerial position or equivalent, within the forex or online industry, is a must.
- Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field is a must.
- Holder of ACA/ ACCA/ CPA/ CFA Is a must.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal in English Language is a must (additional languages will be considered an advantage).
- Previous experience with accounting software will be considered an advantage.
- Previous experience in budgeting and risk management will be considered an advantage.
- Strong ability to lead, coach and influence people and teams.
- Excellent managerial, planning and organizing skills.
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Medical Insurance
- Exclusive Discount Card for several Services and products
- Discretionary Performance based Bonus/Performance-oriented and rewarding company culture
- Highly Motivated Environment
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “ Head of Accounting & Finance – JOB ID #91” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995 648