Our client is one of the largest online and customer focussed companies in Cyprus. This business provides tailored solutions to customers, and pride themselves on the quality service they provide. Due to their continued growth, they are now looking to expand their team. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a positive and supportive team. If you are driven and looking for the next step in your career, and want to work with a large and well-established business, this could be for you!
- Responding to client account queries via Email, Telephone Calls and Chat in a polite and professional manner.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product and service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaints, determine the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, emails and chats
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Further training is provided by the company.
- Fluency in of one of the following languages: Native English (OR) German (OR) Swedish (OR) Finnish (OR) Portuguese (OR) Spanish (OR) Japanese.
- Proven customer support experience will be considered as an advantage but not necessary as company provides full in-house training
- Strong communications/public relations skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work shifts
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team essential.
- Ability to work under pressure
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- Email: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “Customer Support Representative – Job ID #35” in title of email)
- Call: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 99 5648