Operating for almost 50 years, our client is now recognised as one of the leading Accounting, Auditing, Tax and Business advisors in Cyprus. The business has a wide range international clientele, both listed companies in international stock exchanges as well as private companies. One of the key differentiators of this business is their working culture! Their team collaboration is second to none, and have very low staff turnover. They truly value their people, and work hard to make sure that every day in the office is a good one.
- Processing sales invoices and receipts
- Processing purchases invoices and payments
- Perform Bank Reconciliation
- Agreed suppliers’ statements
- Part Qualified – or about to commence – ACCA/ACA OR can be qualified by experience
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field (ideal but not essential)
- Relevant work experience – at least 1-3 years experience
- Knowledge of an accounting software will be considered an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English
- Strong analytical skills together with attention to detail
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attitude to fit in their awesome team!
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- Email: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “ Bookkeeper – Job ID #43” in title of email)
- Call: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995648