Operating for almost 50 years, our client is now recognised as one of the leading Accounting, Auditing, Tax and Business advisors in Cyprus. The business has a wide range international clientele, both listed companies in international stock exchanges as well as private companies. One of the key differentiators of this business is their working culture! Their team collaboration is second to none, and have very low staff turnover. They truly value their people, and work hard to make sure that every day in the office is a good one.
- Prepare Financial Statements based on IFRSs
- Preparation of audit files & of all documentation required for the audit process
- Preparation of tax computations and tax returns (T.F. 4)
- Preparation of all necessary documents for the bank
- Review clients’ internal control procedures and systems to identify weaknesses and opportunities for improvement
- Record bookkeeping transactions
- Responsible for keeping the accounting records complete, and in a timely manner
- Maintenance of a cash book, including monthly reconciliation of the bank accounts and analysis of receipts and payments
- Assistance in preparation of VAT declarations
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field
- Part Qualified – or about to commence – ACCA/ACA
- Relevant work experience advantageous (6 months to 2 years ideally)
- Knowledge of an accounting software will be considered an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English
- Strong analytical skills together with attention to detail
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attitude to fit in their awesome team!
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- Email: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “ Auditor – Job ID #58” in title of email)
- Call: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995648