Job ID | 18
Great opportunity to join a small, supportive team. Permanent, full time role.
Our client is a distinguished organisation in Malta, established over 15 years ago. They are SME family run enterprise that recognises their success is directly contributed by the pool of talented people working together. This organisation provides various services including the provision of Tax, Advisory, Corporate, Management, Compliance, Aviation and Shipping services. They are now looking for an Accountant to join their dynamic team.
- Maintenance of books of accounts and records
- Preparation and completion of management accounts
- Bank and cash reconciliations
- Preparation and completion of VAT returns
- Preparation and completion of income tax returns (in case of sole traders)
- Assistance to portfolio clients with ad-hoc accounting and other requirements
- Liaison with portfolio clients and addressing of queries
- At least ‘A’ level standard in Accounts, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent working knowledge of IFRS accounting law & principles, processes and procedures
- Applicants are expected to have good interpersonal skills and be efficient team players
- Ability to build strong business relationships
- A person with a positive attitude and a can-do approach encouraging positive team spirit
- English Language at a business standard
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “ Accounts Associate- Job ID 18” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995648