Our client, working exclusively with Staffnode Recruitment, is an international online gaming business. Putting their mark in the Cyprus market, this innovative business has a passion for developing smart technologies to best fit their clients. Their business offers guaranteed career progression, working with world-class experts, as they embark on an exciting new chapter!
- Working closely with the management & clients in delivering the objectives, budget and timetable for all corporate accounting, financial reporting, tax and regulatory/compliance functions.
- Preparation of internal bookkeeping and relevant reporting
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts, annual financial statements for international companies, budgets, forecasts and cash flows for the company and its clients as required.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, annually or ad hoc reporting requirements (including TAX, VAT returns, etc.) for the company and its clients and liaising with authorities as required.
- Liaising and negotiating with main external service providers, advisors and counterparties.
- Ensure compliance with service standards, company policies and procedures, agreed operational and control processes.
- Liaising and coordinating with the clients’ external auditors, as well as the internal audit and risk management functions to conduct reviews and prepare reports.
- Active involvement in aspects of operational risk management, finance and compliance related activities.
- Due Diligence with clients and conduct of Due Diligence on service providers.
- Active involvement in ad-hoc projects.
- Fully Qualified – or close to finishing – ACCA/ACA
- Previous accounting experience and hands-on experience
- Dynamic, results oriented individual, operating with speed and accuracy.
- Excellent planning, prioritization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Greek and English
- Career progression – growing rapidly within a dynamic, international firm
- Potential for Managerial prospects
- Friendly, vibrant work environment
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- EMAIL: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “Accountant – Job ID #88 ” in title of email)
- CALL: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 99 5648