Operating for almost 50 years, our client is now recognised as one of the leading Accounting, Auditing, Tax and Business advisors in Cyprus. The business has a wide range international clientele, both listed companies in international stock exchanges as well as private companies. One of the key differentiators of this business is their working culture! Their team collaboration is second to none, and have very low staff turnover. They truly value their people, and work hard to make sure that every day in the office is a good one.
- Apply accounting policies, procedures and appropriate controls within the business
- Responsible for financial reporting and ensure their accuracy, completeness and compliance to relevant reporting standards
- Assist in bookkeeping and auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentation to external associates
- Ensure that all financial information is recorded in a complete, accurate and timely manner
- Handle Tax and VAT issues as might be required
- Report to Senior Management
- Attend relevant trainings and put on-going training into practice
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field
- Part Qualified – or about to commence – ACCA/ACA
- Relevant work experience advantageous (6 months to 2 years ideally)
- Knowledge of an accounting software will be considered an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English
- Strong analytical skills together with attention to detail
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attitude to fit in their awesome team!
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- Email: Send your CV to email@example.com (Please include “ Accountant – Job ID #42” in title of email)
- Call: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995648