Our client is a long-standing and successful organisation operating for almost 20 years. This business provides predominately Audit & Assurance services – mainly through their main business line or through a separate legal entity, which provides professional services ranging from accounting, business consultancy, VAT compliance, payroll etc. They are now looking to expand their team by appointing an Accountant.
This role is ideal for a candidate with approx. 2 years experience – the company will place more importance to a candidate with relevant work experience, rather than educational qualifications only. In return the company will offer you a dynamic and positive work environment within their resourceful offices. They also offer study leave and regularly hold team-building events as well as recreational activities.
- Accounting with respect to Malta-based companies with international operations
- Bank account reconciliation, on a regular basis
- VAT return compilation, as required
- Interaction with international clients, according to requirements
- Other matters, on a case-by-case basis, according to client requirements.
- Applicants are required to have a very good standard of education and not less than two (2) years’ relevant experience in an accounting environment
- Work experience is more valued more than relevant qualifications
- Good command of the English language is required
- Motivated, and to generally have a positive attitude
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- Email: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “Accountant- Job ID #40 in title of email)
- Call: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 99 5648