Job ID | 28
Incredible opportunity for an Assistant Accountant with 2-4 years' experience to work with one of Limassol's best known businesses.
Our client is one of the largest online and customer focussed companies in Cyprus. This business provides tailored solutions to customers, and pride themselves on the quality service they provide. Due to their continued growth, they are now looking to expand their team. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a positive and supportive team. If you are driven and looking for the next step in your career, and want to work with a large and well-established business, this could be for you!
- Liaising with managerial level employees, colleagues and clients
- Bank reconciliations and arranging payments for invoices
- Undertaking financial administration
- Monitoring financial transactions
- Bookkeeping entries in the Accounting Software
- Full cycle of preparing accounts, reports, budgets
- Preparation of VAT and VIES reports
- Preparing Financial statements for Month end and for audit
- Stay in line with the policies and procedures
- At least 1-3 years of experience
- Fluency in English language at a professional level
- University graduate in Accounting or related field
- LCCI qualification is essential holders ACCA or ACA would be considered as an advantage
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage their workload and work under pressure.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Package
- Experience with SAP is an advantage – but not mandatory
- Strives to meet targets and deadlines
Submit CV for this role
If you are interested in the above position, contact us!
- Email: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include “Accountant – Job ID #28” in title of email)
- Call: (+357) 25 221 437 or (+357) 99 995648